Boden & Bauschutt GmbH & Co. KGaA is an innovative company in the disposal industry and digitizes the disposal process of mineral waste.
With our solution, we not only enable construction and disposal companies to automate the material flow of excavated soil, construction waste, and road construction debris, but also save valuable resources by expanding the circular economy.
To achieve this, we take a cooperative approach in which industry players own the platform. Together with our shareholders, we continuously develop the "BB-Cockpit" on the market and with our users.
If you want to be part of a dynamic start-up with medium-sized roots, which convinces through passion, customer centricity and sustainability, we look forward to receiving your application!
- Active participation in the further development of our "BB-Cockpit" platform
- Development of new solutions for the industry
- Agile collaboration and problem solving in cooperation with other team members
- Continuous training in relevant technologies
- Development of industry-specific know-how
- At least 7 years of "hands on" experience in software/web development
- Experience with the product life cycle -> DevOps, development and deployment
- Experience with CSS frameworks such as: Bootstrap
- Interest and pleasure in learning new technologies and solving unfamiliar problems
- Very good German language and communication skills are beneficial
Our tech stack:
- HTML DOM
- Event Delegation
- REST / GraphQL
- LESS / SASS
- Client-side Template Rendering, Single-Page-Application
- Responsive Design
- Progressive Web Apps
- Job security: Every person we hire is expected to grow with us in the long term. In addition, waste management offers a future-proof market with an enormous impact on the climate.
- Great working atmosphere: The interaction among each other is collegial, familiar and characterized by mutual respect. We all pull together and motivate each other to achieve success as a team. We also organize internal team and networking events to build a strong community and promote knowledge transfer.
- Best working conditions: We make it as easy as possible for you to combine your private life with your job! We offer you flexible working hours, access to our centrally located offices in Hamburg and Berlin or the option to work remotely up to 100%. In addition, we equip you with the latest technology.
- Good compensation and career opportunities: We offer you a competitive salary and the chance to actively participate in shaping an innovative industry solution. You will learn a lot through interdisciplinary work and we will support you in your interests with targeted training.